20th April, World Orphans Day is declared by Worldwide Organization for Charity (WOC) Previously known as World Orphan Centre (WOC). The prime purpose of World Orphans Day is to raise awareness and provide a common platform for orphans and underprivileged children-related activities all over the world. This is an open invitation to individuals, government, social & charitable, and volunteer organizations to observe the day on the local, national, regional, and international levels. By 2025, we will address all the rights and problems of Orphans and Underprivileged children all over the world and we are doing effective work to raise the voice of the establishment of their rights.
20th April; World Orphans Day!
This an open invitation to all to observe the day all over the world.
Declared by WOC Founder Amaan Sulaiman
This time it will be Organized by English Olympiad and WOC together.
We will visit Orphanages, Individual Orphan, Street Children, Underprivileged Children, and Widows and will start some effective initiatives for orphans on World Orphans Day with Some gifts like:
1. Delicious Food
4. Educational Materials
5. Assurance of Legal Support
6. Tips for life and health skills
7. Inspiring Speech
8. Spending Quality time and Selfie
9. Apprenticeship materials to make them skilled
10. Coding For Orphans
11. Language development program
12. Taking care of Orphan centers/ Orphanages/ shelter houses
13. Encouraging sponsors to focus on underprivileged children
14. Will encourage Adoption
15. Tree Plantation for a better future.
and so on…
you may contact us to be part of it.
#WorldOrphansDay #StopWarStopKilling #FeedTheOrphans #OurKidsOurFuture #NoWarNoHunger